- Acceptance of Terms. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Site.
- User Conduct. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe on the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Site. You agree to not upload or post any content that is obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringes on the intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- Intellectual Property. All content on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of DreadHead Parkour LLC or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- User Content. You grant DreadHead Parkour LLC a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content you submit to the Site, including but not limited to comments, feedback, and suggestions.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Site is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall DreadHead Parkour LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless DreadHead Parkour LLC, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
- Termination. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Site at any time for any reason without notice.
- Governing Law. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
- Changes to Terms. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Any changes will be posted on the Site and will become effective immediately upon posting.